- All pilots must obey the track staff, and may be expelled in case of disobedience without the right to any claim.
- All pilots acknowledge that the activity they practice is risky and therefore, exempts full responsibility for any damage or injury caused , and cannot pledge any claim to Go-Karts Mar Menor S.L.>
- Any unsportsmanlike or reckless conduct will lead to the immediate expulsion from our center.
- After the signal for the end of the course by the track personnel, the track must be left at a reduced speed and raising a hand to indicate entry to PitLane.
- Anyone showing symptoms of drunkenness/being under narcotic substances will be expelled.
- Responsible use of the facilities must be done, as well as not dumping garbage or oil/gasoline in the pit area.
- Cars / vans or trailers will not be allowed to enter in the pit area to avoid crowds (only motorbike / kart and tools / tents).
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke or to make barbecues in the pit area.
- The company is not responsible for any theft / material damage in our facilities.
- The entry of minors is prohibited in the pit area, all companions must remain behind the black and white fence.
- All pilots acknowledge having private insurance/training license in force for sports.
- It is mandatory to use watertight containers to avoid spilling any liquid on the track (gasoline, oil, coolant, etc.) both in the leftovers of the carburettor and in the outlet of the crankcase or the oil / water radiator .
- Track personnel should be notified if oil or gasoline has been spilled onto the asphalt so that they can clean it up.
- It is mandatory to install nylon protection elements in the footrests as well as in any other part that could damage the asphalt.
- The use of silent or DB killer is mandatory. Any vehicle that exceeds the allowed Decibels will be expelled.
- The use of pilot protection elements is mandatory (helmet, gloves, jumpsuit, boots).
- The track ticket grants the right to only one person per vehicle, and the person who has not paid the ticket cannot share a vehicle.
- You must previously pay the track ticket in order to access the venue.
- All drivers must have the corresponding sticker in a visible place in the vehicle before going on the track.
- Any person wandering inside the track is prohibited, and the company is not responsible for any damage suffered to it.
- Every driver/mechanic should remove their damaged vehicle from the track as soon as possible to a safe area and pay attention in order to not cause an accident.
- The track use schedule will be limited by the presence of our rental karts, with our karts always taking precedence in the waiting times of the runs
- By virtue of the principle of territorial jurisdiction, in case of any claim the courts of our jurisdiction will always prevail
- Only federation licenses or sports insurance are allowed both in karting and motorcycling, excluding any insurance for health, life, etc.
The Management/Governing Body of GO-KARTS MAR MENOR S.L. (hereinafter, the data controller), assumes maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, ensuring continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulations) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of GO-KARTS MAR MENOR S.L. is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the person responsible for processing is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs the Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent control authorities.
In this regard, the controller shall be governed by the following principles which must serve all his staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
1. Data protection by design: the controller shall apply appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary safeguards in the processing, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself.
2. Data protection by default: the controller shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that, by default, only personal data necessary for each of the specific purposes of processing are processed.
3. Data protection in the information lifecycle: measures ensuring the protection of personal data shall be applicable during the entire lifecycle of the information.
4. Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
5. Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
6. Data minimisation: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
7. Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
8. Limitation of the storage period: personal data shall be kept in such a way that identification of data subjects is not allowed for longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data.
9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
10. Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in the processing of such data. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be suitably trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of GO-KARTS MAR MENOR S.L. is communicated to all staff of the person responsible for processing and making available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, with each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing opportunities for improvement it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Governing Body of GO-KARTS MAR MENOR S.L., as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt at all times to current provisions on the protection of personal data.